Get Together. Fund Research. Save the Box.
SHARE A BOX
Host a gathering and ask all your friends to contribute toward the fundraising. Make sure they each bring a box full of goodies to share. Could be:
- Old-fashioned baked goods
- Clothes swap
- Pamper products
- A craft to teach your friends
- Food & drink (i.e. Mexican themed night, and everyone can contribute a dish to your feast)
- Or it could be a simple as having a movie night with your favourite box set and order a box of pizza and just chill out!
COLLECT IN A MONEYBOX
Why not get your kids involved to help you craft the box? This idea is versatile enough to pivot to virtual fundraising, where you can ask people to donate via your personalised page instead!
ART ON THE BOX
1. Our virtual gallery will have artwork created on a deconstructed box, designed by artists from across Australia. Browse to purchase a truly unique piece while supporting research.
2. Gather your friends, register an event and together decorate your own special box: a jewellery box, a sewing box, a memory box. A box that you will treasure forever.
SERVE A BANQUET BOX
Love cooking and sharing good food? Get your friends together to enjoy a banquet! If you can’t meet in person, remember one of the best things to come out of 2020 is discovering you can cook with your friends online at the same time! Need ideas? Let our guest chefs provide inspiration.
A box full of chocolates, a favourite book, a re-gifted scarf, a bottle of Cointreau or perhaps a box full of beauty treatments! Organise a mystery box event with your friends. Share your excitement as you all open the boxes together at Aperitif time! Or put together a mystery box and auction it off to the highest bidder amongst your network and donate the proceeds.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
We’d like to give you free-reign to organise whatever you’re most passionate about. Just remember to ask as many of your friends and family as possible to get involved to help you reach your fundraising goal.